MTCSV Weekly Update October 20, 2021

Worship Service  

October 24, 7:30AM: English Holy Communion Service. This Sunday we will also celebrate as Youth Fellowship Sunday


Day and TimeProgramZoom Link to View
October 22, 7:00PMSouth West Area PrayerClick here
October 24, 11:00AMSunday SchoolClick here
October 24, 7:00PMSevika Sanghom Bible StudyClick here
October 26, 8:00PMOnline Prayer led by Yuvajana SakhyamClick here
October 29, 7:30PMSouth East Area PrayerOnline
October 30, 4:00PMYuvajana Sakhyam MeetingOnline

Lay Chaplain Contact Info

 Pushpa Samuel – (630) 292-3854 – [email protected]

Parsonage Loan Update

We had a loan from our members and friends for $617,550 when we bought our Parsonage in 2017. We paid back 72% of the loan in last 3 years. We will be paying off the remaining 28% this year. Thank you to all who contributed to the Parish.

Praise Team

We have Praise team that leads in our worship before the communion service. If you are 12 years and above and interested in singing, play any instrument, please sign up. Also, you have to volunteer time for practice sessions. To signup, please let Siju Abraham ([email protected]) know or click here.

Parish Teams

As we move towards normal in person services, this is a good time to volunteer to different Parish teams. We have 4 teams to help the parish on various activities. There are four teams. Tech team that takes care of our website, portal etc. AV team that takes care of Audio and video during services. Fellowship Outreach team to reach out to visitors and guests. Hospitality team to arrange the facility before and after various services. To volunteer, you can either send an email to [email protected] or click here.

Register for Retreat!


Payment Options Available for Donations 

Donations to church can be done in multiple ways
1. Regular check, payable to MTCSV or Mar Thoma Church of Silicon Valley and mail it to
Parsonage Address
158 Teralba Ct
San Jose, CA 95139  
Trustee Address 
Sam Mathew
3853 Bucknall Rd
Campbell, CA 95008 

2. Zelle payment
You can use your bank or Zelle App and make a payment to [email protected] . We will receive the payment immediately.  
You can write memo the cause of the payment.

Happy Birthday!

20Ivan Joseph
22Shelby Thomas
24Ethan Joseph
25Norah Don
25Anish Mathew
27Jovan George
28Sarah Eapen
29Kavita Kurian
31Vivan Titus

Wedding Anniversary!

22Linil Kurien and Priya Kurien

Amazon Smile Program

Similar to Benevity, Amazon supports local and national charity organizations when their customers shop with them. We have signed up for Amazon smile, which will give a small percentage to our church when someone uses Amazon smile to make any purchases. We request you to sign up for smile program through


Recommended Posts