MTCSV Weekly Update January 18, 2023
|Day and Time||Service||Location|
|Jan 22, 10:00 AM||Malayalam holy communion service||Sanctuary|
|Jan 29, 10:00 AM||English holy communion service||Sanctuary|
Yuvajana sakhyam will be assisting the worship service on Jan 22, 2023
|Day and Time||Program||Location|
|Jan 21, 09:30 AM||Edavaka mission fasting prayer||Sanctuary|
|Jan 22||Sevika sanghom Bible study||Sanctuary|
Yuvajana sakhyam – GB – 01/22
General body meeting of yuvajana sathyan is planned on 01/22 after service. Agenda for the meeting:
- Approval of accounts for the year 2022 and Budget for 2023
Blood drive: Jan 29, 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Edavaka Mission is organizing a blood drive with Stanford blood center. The Stanford blood mobile van will arrive to the parking lot on Jan 29. It is required that at least 35 donors to volunteer for Stanford to send the van. Take a look at some of the facts about blood donation here
Please register ASAP.
Blood drive Registration process:
- First step: Schedule an appointment https://sbcdonor.org/donor/auth/signin and select the sponsor code link as shown in the screenshot. Pleas enter the code “2831” to select the Blood drive. Once you select the Blood drive, you can schedule an appointment from the available slots. A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided.
- Second step: Complete the questionnaire
Preferred to complete the questionnaire until the day before, Jan 29th.
Go to https://sbcdonor.org/donor/auth/signin , please select SBC PreCheck link as shown in the screenshot. The link will take you to the page where you can start the medical history questionnaire by clicking “Start SBC PreCheck” Once you finish all the questionnaires, you will get a QR code.
Please save the QR code since you are required to bring it for blood donation.
- Third Step: As Stanford blood center requires at least 35 donors. Requesting to add your details to this sheet for getting count and sending any information
2023 Sign Up/Volunteer sheet
Anybody who wish to sponsor for lunch after the service are requested to update the below sign up sheet OR email [email protected]
To access the sign up sheet for 2023, please click here
Payment Options Available for Donations
Donations to church can be done in multiple ways
1. Regular check, payable to MTCSV or Mar Thoma Church of Silicon Valley and mail it to
158 Teralba Ct
San Jose, CA 95139
1340 Bulb Ave
Santa cruz, CA 95062
2. Zelle payment
You can use your bank or Zelle App and make a payment to [email protected] . We will receive the payment immediately.
You can write memo the cause of the payment.
|Jan 18||Gia George|
|Jan 21||Chris Dani|
|Jan 22||Johnathan George|
|Jan 27||Isaac Ninan|
|Jan 27||Nimisha Mathews|
|Jan 30||Joel Thomas|
|Jan 31||Libin Kurien|
|Jan 18||Jacob Thomas and Susan Abraham|
|Jan 22||Jacob Matthews and Deepa Mathai|
|Jan 25||Satish Abraham and Anu David|
|Jan 26||Raji Abraham and Ann Thomas|
|Jan 27||Jithin Mathews George and Saumya George|
MTCSV Weekly Update March 15, 2023
March 15, 2023
MTCSV Weekly Update March 08, 2023
March 08, 2023
MTCSV Weekly Update March 01, 2023
March 01, 2023